Welcome to Ashburton Physio
Exciting Changes! We are Moving!On 1st July Ashe Physio Ltd will become Ashburton Physio Ltd at our new address: Sunnybank, 18 Eastern Road, Ashburton TQ13 7AR.
You will find us between Ashburton Surgery and the Hospital, on the other side of the road, almost opposite the entrance to Cooks Close.
Jenny and Leah will continue working together and the telephone number, website and email will remain unchanged. If you have an difficulty reaching us through the landline, feel free to use Leah's mobile phone number which is 07886654755.
We will look forward to greeting you at our new premises, keep an eye out for changes and directions on the website as we approach the move.
Physiotherapist Jenny Wigram has run her own practice for over 25 years. Highly experienced in exercise and manual therapy, she firmly believes in hands-on treatment as a means to successful rehab.
Leah Mears joined the practice in April 2014.
Both Jenny and Leah are registered with the Health & Care Professions Council, a regulator set up to protect the public.
Explore our webpages and FAQs to find out how physiotherapy can help you, and to read what other people think of the service.
Don't wait! Get an immediate appointment to sort out your pain and movement problems.
Contact Ashe Physiotherapy Ltd or phone 01364 652883.
Ashe Physiotherapy Ltd - Why Choose Us?
- We are highly successful at reaching a correct diagnosis (finding out what is wrong with you).
- We use the highest quality treatment, to get you better and back to normal activities in the shortest time possible.
- We aim to see you within 24-48 hours of first contact. The earlier you are seen, the quicker your body will heal.
- Our treatment modalities are up-to-date and, where possible, evidence-based. You are in safe hands.
- We love our work as physiotherapists, and believe that it is the extra we put in which makes physiotherapy extra-ordinary.
- We work closely with other health professionals, including GP's and hospital specialists. We are registered with all major health insurance companies.
- Between the two of us, we have over 55 years wide-ranging experience in the physiotherapy world.
By use of:Manual therapy, including soft-tissue massage, joint mobilisations, fascial work and, occasionally, high-velocity manipulation (for which Jenny has specialist training);
Dynamic movement screening, functional exercise and rehab;
Acupuncture, therapeutic ultrasound, TENS, interferential therapy and a range of taping techniques.